Vango Halo 200 Tent - 2 Man
Find your Spirit of Adventure with Vango! The Spirit of Adventure....four words that mean something different to each and every one of us. It's something as individual as you are and something that means the world to people, young and old, across the globe. Wherever your Spirit of Adventure takes you, and whatever it means to you, we are here to offer the tools that will empower you to make your own adventure. The 2015 collection was shot on location in the Dolomite mountains, Northern Italy, July 2014.
Vango Tech - T...Find your Spirit of Adventure with Vango! The Spirit of Adven...
Halo 200 - 2 Man Tent
The ever popular Halo model provides a stable design with plenty of porch space to store gear and provide shelter from the elements. The pack size can be split between friends and all poles are identical making this tent extremely simple and quick to pitch. It's long been a firm favourite with youth groups and expeditions.
- All poles are identical, for ease of pitching.
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Keeping your equipment and boots dry is a top priority. The porch groundsheet offers a clean, dry storage area.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Orange reflective high strength guylines - enables you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch
- Pack Size: 41.0 x ø18.0cm
- Weight: 3.65kg
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Trekking
- Pitching Time: 12min
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE