Vango Blade 200 Tent - 2 Man
Find your Spirit of Adventure with Vango! The Spirit of Adventure....four words that mean something different to each and every one of us. It's something as individual as you are and something that means the world to people, young and old, across the globe. Wherever your Spirit of Adventure takes you, and whatever it means to you, we are here to offer the tools that will empower you to make your own adventure. The 2015 collection was shot on location in the Dolomite mountains, Northern Italy, July 2014.
Vango Technica...Find your Spirit of Adventure with Vango! The Spirit of Adven...
Blade 200 - 2 Man Tent
The Blade 200 features a single pole for quick and simple pitching. Its the perfect tent for those taking their first steps into trek camping and seeking a lightweight tent packed with features to protect them from the elements in a no fuss package.
- Inner First - Simple and quick to pitch, and allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- The multi-function flysheet door can be opened from either side depending on the weather; or rolled up completely to give a fully open porch.
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Orange reflective high strength guylines - enables you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Pack Size: 48.0cm x 15.0cm
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Trekking
- Pitching Time: 8min
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE